Odd coincidence?

The voting machines that are auto voting Dirty Harry Reid are serviced by none other than SEIU members.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Voting-machines-in-Clark-County-Nevada-automatically-checking-Harry-Reids-name-Voting-machine-technicians-are-members-of-SEIU-105815608.html

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope! Not at all!! In fact, I wouldn't have expected anything less!!

The only way Democrats CAN win is by CHEATING!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• When it comes to Reid, Pelosi, Biden, or their overlord, there ARE NO coincidences, odd or not. It's deliberate, and calculated.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 8:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Lorikeet, that was uncalled for, and really juvenile.

***
    Really?! So...arguing over "chads," demanding multiple vote recounts, "finding" boxes of uncounted ballots in someone's trunk or the custodian's closet, dead people voting along with Mickey Mouse...those would be classic REPUBLICAN moves?! LOL Try again!!

I may sound juvenile, because libs are getting just plain silly in their attempts at bashing FORMER presidents--because they can;t stand the thought of bashing the CURRENT one!!

Libs have been telling is for TWO YEARS, that Obama won, so "get over it!" To which I say...Bush is gone, so get over it!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Bush won that election. In case you didn't notice, even Al "the sore loser" Gore admitted it was legal,and dropped all his suits, and conceded the election. He was beat,and he knew it. The best man won.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 8:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think the only fair thing to do at this point is to disqualify the Democrat candidate.  big smile mini

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well i'll be darned
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

You sound like  school marm.

We are all big girls here and don't need to be supervised.

Least of all by a Liberal.

If that's all you have to add, just don't add anything.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We know their are many Libs out there who would do ANYTHING to keep Dems in power. I've heard many groups say just that.
    It's not a coincidence the building storing all of Harris County's (TX) voting machines urned down just weeks before the election either. Also one of the get out the vote groups was found to have falsified 85% of the new voter registrations they got. I't happening everywhere compliments of the Democrats and their liberal friends. The FBI is looking into instances in many states. None of it is a surprise
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I believe this would fall under the "fundamentally transparent" coincidence category! lol~~~
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I may sound juvenile, because libs are getting just plain silly in their attempts at bashing FORMER presidents--because they can;t stand the thought of bashing the CURRENT one!!

clapping

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010