• In the Spotlight:

Married October 30th?

Anyone else have an anniversary today and wish they didn't? I wish we had gotten married on a different day. Instead of romance and being a couple it's costumes and trick or treating. We were supposed to get married a week later, but someone had beat us to booking the church.

Angie211

Asked by Angie211 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's only gonna be romantic as much as you make it. I wouldn't regret it. Only you make it how you want it to be don't let others decide for you how you should celebrate.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My anniversary is Dec. 28! Right in between the two big holidays! I agree with Christinemg0813, do what you want! Although I LOVE Halloween, I'd go all out!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Haha thats funny, our anniversary is actually October 31st!! Only because it was the anniversary of our first date. We love it though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Look at it this way, you can be lovers from all different eras-you know dress up like Kings and Queens or from Fairy Tales or whatever!!! You could really have fun with it! This year we had our Anniversary on Easter! so, we celebrated that Good Friday and got out for the night and came home the next morning, so that we could concentrate on ourselves and of course on the children on Easter!
    MR777

Answer by MR777 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2008