MISCARRIAGE!!

ARE U SUPPOSE TO HAVE PAINS OR RED CLOT BLOOD WHEN YOU LOSE A BABY!! ILL BE 5 WEEKS TOMORROW AND TODAY I HAD SOME PINKISH BLOOD,I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW! WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MISCARRIAGES?WHOS BEEN THROUGH THIS?I AM SO SCARED!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• •Heavy bleeding that soaks a pad in a few hours or less.
    •Strong cramps that make you double over or breathe in a huffy way. Bleeding will usually follow quickly.
    •Passage of tissue, resembling large thick blood clots in the earliest weeks up to pinkish/grayish material, with or without cramps or pain.
    A little bit of bleeding without cramping should be okay, but call a doctor. Small darting cramps, even if they hurt, are also okay, usually they just signal the body stretching and pulling to accommodate the growing baby. Lie down and the cramps will usually go away within the hour.

These symptoms can be other things rather than a loss of pregnancy, however, if you are not sure you are pregnant.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 8:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i misscarried my first child when i was 8 weeks... you will have the worst cramping ever motrin doesn't won't touch the pain you will see bleeding and clots...
    buzy-mom

Answer by buzy-mom at 8:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Only a doctor can accurately diagnose your situation. Call your doc or to an ER.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It could just be implantation bleeding which I had at 5.5 weeks. If you start bleeding heavier or having severe cramps then I would go to the er. I've had miscarriages and I know it can be scary but try to stay calm.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• When you think that you might be having a miscarriage please call your doctor or a nurse's line first. They can give you better medical advice then we could. Miscarriage is a painful subject for most women and some don't like talking about it.

Anonymous