does your husband?

wear cologne to work?my husband puts it on every mornning.He works in the navy and wear grundgy work clothes because he works on parts. Is this weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• My Navy man also puts cologne on his work blues. I guess they have to smell good for the machines!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:55 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Its only weird to me because my husband never wears cologne. I guess since he has to wear grungy work clothes he at least wants to smell good, nothing wrong there.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:56 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My DH was also in the Navy and is now a police officer and he also wears it but just enough so that when he sweats he doesn't end up stinking...I used to think it was weird too...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• no more weirder then women that ALWAYS but on makeup no matter what they are doing....

My DH works in an office and he always put cologne on everyday it's part of his routine after he gets out of the shower..... even on Sat. morning when he's on his way out to mow the lawn.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:57 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• MY guy does every day he smells so good RRRRRRR
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 10:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I always thought it was fishy that he would fix his hair and put on cologne and tuck in his shirt just to go to work. I'd always argue that he's a mechanic, who really cares how he looks, he just has to fix their car. Well, we have been married for over 12 years and he still does it. It's just who he is. It makes him feel better about being a grease monkey. Like the one woman said, it's just like a woman putting on makeup everyday. Some women I know WILL NOT leave their house if their face isn't on... Nothing to worry about.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:31 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My SO wears alittle every morning...it is a part of who his is...
    He gets dirty at work...but he is very clean with himself.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yeah, mine does. Even when he was in the ARMY working around helicopter fuel all day - every day. He'd leave smelling good and come home smelling like gas. lol. I mean it's no different from me putting on perfume before going to the store or something.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My fiance does every night before he leaves for work. He works at a gas station 3rd shift so he's the only one in the entire place all night until 6 in the morning. I guess he has to smell good for all the people coming in for gas.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Mine doesn't. I hvae to ask him to put it on! Ughh, I wish he would wear it more. I love the way it smells on him.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:43 AM on Oct. 30, 2008