Whe re's the best vacation spot you ever visited? (Myrtle Beach S.C for me)

What made it special for you and yours?

anichols1

Asked by anichols1 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Travel

• Too many to pick just one. Puerto Rico - my husband's and my first vacay together, London, England, my favorite city in the world, Maine, so beautiful.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Im from SC I love Myrtle Beach too, but I guess I am a mountians girl bc my favortie vacation place is in a beautiful cabin with a amazing view in gatlinburg tennessee! I love it there! So, much to do!! Wish I could go every season bc each one is breathtaking:O)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Colorado Springs
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 9:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Hilton Head SC thats were i had my honeymoon....it was nice and relaxing! i loved it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I love Riviera Maya in Mexico- I love the people and the culture
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Heron Island, Australia...secluded location on the Great Barrier Reef...an AMAZING Scuba diving spot!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I was going to say Gatlinburg, TN as well. Myrtle Beach is not one of my favorite. Beach wise I would have to say somewhere in the keys or Clearwater, Fl.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My fave vacation was when we went to Garmisch Germany for my husbands R&R. It was just me the hubs and our son for 4 days. It was pretty awesome, then spent a day in Venice. Pretty much those two weeks were my fave. we went to a couple different places near our home in Italy

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ka'anapali Beach, Maui
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Rome, Italy...it is such a romantic place and the history is exciting to look at with the Trevi Fountain, The Colloseum, The Spanish Steps, shopping...so much fun!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010