has anyone tried Target brand Up n Up formula?

I use Good Start for my twins but its getting expensive!

kherz

Asked by kherz at 8:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My sister in law does and she said that brand is supposed to be like simalac but she did say that her son eats it no plm when she switched to it!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 8:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I havent but every formula has to meet the same guidelines. You have to do what right for you and your little one. If its in your budget try it out. Good Luck.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I use the walmart brand Parents Choice. I love it!! They have a version that compares exactly to the similac advance and one that compares to the Enfamil Premium Lipil Triple Benifets, (thats the one I use) they have every type you need with ingredience lables from the walmart brand and the 'name' brand right on the can of formula. I think I just bought one of the small/normal size one (of powder) for 8somethin. Have you seen the commercials that say that all formulas are created equal and that the FDA requires ALL formulas to meet the same standards. GOTO:
    http://storebrandformula.com/
    kknJt

Answer by kknJt at 8:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yes my dd was on similac advance and right before the recall i decided to switch her to target brand to save some money and she had no problem with it
    AngelGrace0510

Answer by AngelGrace0510 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010