acupuncture

I was wondering about how this is done does it hurt,and does it work? I've been wishing sometimes that I lived in China because they have a lot great homeopthic remedies that help thier people. Also is it extremely expensive? I really need to get myself back in shape and back into drinking tons of water and getting my blood pressure under wraps before I have a stroke like my grandma.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 8:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• My chiro does it for $40/session. I've never had it done though.
    Anonymous

• Acupuncture can work Wonders! A few years ago my Dr. talked me into trying it b/c meds. were not working for me with Depression & Anxiety- I was Amazed how much better i felt in just a couple of sessions- i actually need to go back; i haven't went for a while- Just make sure it is someone that specializes in it- It doesn't hurt & i do not like needles- my dr. put one in my ear for 3 weeks to keep things stable b/c he went on vacation- it cost $45 a visit 3 years ago; i started out going twice a week but, went down to once a week- Try it; i promise it will help you:) Good Luck!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010