Your worst Halloween costume when you were a kid

What was the worst Halloween costume you dressed up as a kid. I grew up poor so many of my costumes was home made. My mother dressed me up as Pippi Longstocking one year. I was so horrified. And I had to go to school as that!

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 8:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• My worst one was a baby. It was a last minute costume, I was 12 and it was terrible. I was Pipi Longstocking one year and I loved it. My mom even put wire in my pigtails so they stuck out.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah I had wire in my hair too. lol. I didn't even know who Pippi was!
    SalemWitchChild

Comment by SalemWitchChild (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• we were forced to be a family of clowns. talk about embarrassing. and i was like 6!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• simple frownI never had a costume.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• the ONE year i had a costume for halloween as a kid (before i finally got to dress up as a junior in HIGH SCHOOL at our rain festivals. HAHA!) i was about 10 years old, and we got to hand out candy to the other kids (with little notes with a frog that said, "GOD IS WISER"..... yeh.) my sister decided to help me dress up. i was a clown. wore my dads clothes, and shoes.... used my mom's makeup. it was bad. but it was a good memory... because my sister and i never were allowed to!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 9:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• For Halloween 2 years - in a row - I was the laundry lady from the Carol Burnett Show - all the rage in the early 70's also, I was Lucy from Snoopy. Think I dressed in grey all 3 years LOL (9,10 and 11)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• didnt have 1, never dressed up lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Anything that had those stupid plastic masks that you couldn't breathe in and by the end of the night the whole costume fell apart. You all know what I'm talking about...lol
    Mom2Emily10

Answer by Mom2Emily10 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010