Paranormal TV Shows...

There are just SOOOO Many to pick from at this point... But which ones do you like, which ones can you simply not stand?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I only watch paranormal state anymore. The other ones just seem like a bunch of people running around in the dark going"Oh shit! Whats that!"
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• HaHa... That's how I feel about Paranormal State half the time too! lol!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i watched one a few nights ago that was pretty good. i cant for the life of me remember the name at the moment. but, a team of experts and scientists look at different videos and pictures that have been sent to them, decide which ones seem most realistic and then go investigate it. they went to someone's house who had an old polaroid camera, and everytime you take a picture in the house, you ask a question and it is answered on the white part of the picture. with polaroids they come out instantly so there's no way that a developer could've done it. it was really neat. it may have been called "ghost hunters" but not completely sure. paranormal investigators maybe? idk lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• At least Paranormal State actually helps people having issues. And no they don't do it all the time, I have seen them do exorcisms, research histories, find out what is behind it(devil worship etc), actually go for it right there. Yeah they have their bumping around in the dark parts but nothing like TAPS and Ghost hunters..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I just asked a question about paranormal shows before I saw this. Now I feel like I'm kind of copying lol.

The only one that I can watch now is Paranormal State. I don't have cable or satellite, so everything I watch is from Netflix. It's pretty good, but I can't remember what others I used to watch that were also really good.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I like ghost lab, how the equipment is at the scene. I think ghost adventures is a bit too dramatic, but I like how they edit the show where the evp's are played at the time they were heard
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I just discovered Ghost Lab last night, but I only found one episode on Netflix, so I have to try and find more... I'm honestly not sure if I'm gonna get in to it or not...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Supernatural.

I watch Ghost Adventures sometimes on Netflix, mostly for the LULZ. I keep waiting for some ghost to get tired of their confrontational methods and slap a bitch
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010