Do you think everyone does it??

sigh, I don't think I want to know the answer but I'll ask anyway...Do you think everyone fantasizes about having sex with someone else while they're having sex with their spouse or SO?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes , who doesn't from time to time and i think it just makes it more fun! doesn't mean that u want to cheat after all its just fantasizing!

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Some people do and some people don't..Depends on who your talking to..I think.

Answer by louise2 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• sometimes we do sometimes we don't...

Answer by NoshnBasket at 10:37 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Never......Ever......I'm in love with my SO

Answer by Dannee at 10:47 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think everyone's had a fleeting thought once or twice. It doesn't mean you're a bad person or that you don't love your SO. It doesn't mean you want to cheat, either. The same goes for your SO. We're human. We're visual creatures. It's only natural.

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• People can say "Never, Ever, I'm in love with my SO" but they are just putting on a front, trying to make themselves feel better...Give me a break. Everybody does it.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• LOL, its the only way I can actually get thru it. Just kidding! Yeeps, I think many people do it. Makes it interesting and plus, it is true, we are visual. Nice wording CAIT!

Answer by Pffft at 11:32 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Anon, I seriously don't think about anyone else. I can say the same to you -- you feel like you have to say "everyone" does it to make yourself feel better. I have in other relationships -- but I don't with my husband. I don't need to in this relationship. A lot of people may, I am not passing judgment - I have in the past, just not in this relationship. It's pretty small minded to assume EVERYONE must do something because YOU do.

Answer by Serafyna at 11:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i don't know about everyone, but I do. Usually.

Answer by charisma10 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I dont think about other people with specifics but usually scenarios play in my head

Answer by raybell at 11:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008