Is feeling like im going to get my period normal in pregnancy?

I just found out I am pregnant around the time I an due for period and every now and then I feel as though I'm.going to get my period. Is that normal in the beginning of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can be normal (doesn't mean it always is). I felt slight cramps in the beginning of my pregnancy. Never bad cramps though. I would say if they get bad and you start bleeding, go to a doc right away.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes I had crampy like feelings especially around the time of when it was suppose to come.

Its also the uterus growing and stretching, sort of feels like that too.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I felt like that my entire pregnancy....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Thanks everyone. Yes they are not bad cramps just slight ones hete and there. I was just curious if this happend too anyone else. I have never been pregnant before so um site I'll have alot of questions. Thanks again.
    Mpagan747

Answer by Mpagan747 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010