i tear every time i have intercourse! adult content

I had my daughter a little over a year ago, when I had her I tore pretty bad. After I had her I only had one check up and that was only 2 weeks after I had her (my ob was not good at all) and I ended up having sex way too soon (I know that's terrible) and ever since then I tear almost every single time I have intercourse....I tear at around the same area I had stitches from child birth...I have even torn from simply wiping myself after urinating or being fingered....

What is up with that?
Is it just because I didn't heal properly or could it be something else?

I'm going to the doc next week but I was just curious to see if anyone knew.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Health

• My doctor said its rough sex and not proper lubrication, also depends on the position.
    I always rip w doggie....
    And the lube actually does help, i get what i consider pretty wet but extra lube still helps....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• That's not normal. And that has to be incredibly painful. It sounds like you did not heal up right - although only an OB can tell you for sure.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I also only waited 2 weeks to have sex--- haha :) what can we say?
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Wow. Thats crazy. I hope everything is ok and you find a new OB if you have another child. Im suprised you waited this long to make an appointment. I know that i will bleed a little after DH fingered me but that only happens when he hasnt cliped his nails lol. And there are some positions that hurt when we have sex that never did before. But I had to have a c-section so I know the delivery didnt cause the problem. I hope there is nothing seriously wrong. But it might be that you didnt heal right because of having sex to soon. Good luck with your appointment! And I hope sex is enjoyable again SOON!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Definately find a much better OB. Don't even g exam, just do a consultation and see if you think yall would be a good match. If not, you can find someone else, you know?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Your best bet is to see a doctor like you are doing. It is not normal, and you may need to be restiched with no sex till healed. There may be an area that didn't heal right. I hope you go soon. You could be risking infection.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 9:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• that is definitely not normal. I had a OB who did a terrible job with my first....stitches were awful. I didn't really know any better and I had a wonderful OB/surgeon with my second one. After she was born the OB said, would you like me to fix this? Whoever did this before did a terrible job and I could fix it for you right now. So I said yes and she absolutely did. With my third I had no problem and I think part if it was because the surgeon did such of good job of "fixing it up". Moral of the story, some people suck at their jobs so to speak. I hope your new doc can take a look and you can get it "fixed"
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 9:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• im pretty sure you just need some good lube during sex and possibly need to stretch your vaginal tissue, especially the scar tissue. you can do this yourself or have hubby do it, whichever you're more comfortable with. either way, use lots of lube and insert two fingers about an inch into your vagina. massage and stretch the opening in every imaginable direction. do this twice a day, everyday, for atleast a month. using vitiman E oil will help more than lube will. if after a month you havent noticed an improvement, i would definately see a doc.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010