Is it my imagination? (venting)

How has your relationship change?

As we gone thru time, family passing away, moving in together, dog, baby, marriage, life... I fell more and more in love with my husband.
But I don't think he is on the same page. I don't expect things to be like they were when we first started. But I think there should be a little more interest.
Yes we married and have a baby but that should not take on what we used to have, if anything it should add to it, right?

Beba23

Asked by Beba23 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• All marriages go through highs and lows. Have you tried to talk to him about how you are feeling? He may feel like you are too busy for him with the baby. Marriage only works if both partners make a habit of regular comunication. I'm wishing you the best.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 9:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Every couple is so different. How long have yall been married?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• it should but maybe he is just stressed with more responsibility then before and things change after you get married. often times those changes seem as if it's not love but that isn't always the case. it just changes how thrilling it once was.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well we are basically still newlyweds and even though I do spend most of the time with the baby I make sure to give him time and do a lot of the house work since he is the one that does go out to work. He is an amazing guy and I couldn't be more grateful that he is around but we both have change and i guess this is why things are the way they are.
    I just feel like he doesn't make an effort anymore on the us part of our new lives. And this could be just now, we still have a lot go thru together.
    I guess I have change and now being a staying at home mom my life has turned around and I don't have the same attention that I used to have from him. I love my daughter and I will always take care of her but I do think It is important to keep building our relationship, to keep growing together and have those moments with him, to be keep being a couple besides being parents.

Thank you guys, Ill keep working on this.
    Beba23

Comment by Beba23 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2010