Are you a...

messy table kind of person or a pristine clean kind a gal?

I once saw a Wife Swap episode where on of the moms kept their clean laundry piled up on the kitchen table. I thought it was hilarious.

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 9:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh my table HAS to be clean! I get mad at DH when he comes in and throws all of his work stuff on the table lol. Although I do tend to keep the chair in my room full of clean clothes lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• When it comes to laundry, I'm kinda messy on laundry days. Right now I have half of the couch covered in clean laundry, as well as a laundry basket full. I do laundry three days a week, and I do a TON. It doesn't get folded until the kids go to bed, because I don't have hours to fold during the day, and if I just do a bit at a time, the second folded laundry is left unattended, the kiddos knock the piles over.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah I have a thing about the kitchen table. We eat at the table for every meal so it's gotta be clean. I don't like to have any clutter near my food either lol. I guess I'm weird.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Messy table! I'm lousy at clutter control!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I must be a clean type person..I have never put laundry on a kicthen table or dining room table! LOL.
    I do sometimes leave laundry folded in the basket in my closet tho......
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The kitchen table HAS to be clean at all times. The dining room table on the other hand is usually cluttered with shopping bags and mail 4 out of 7 days.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I fold laundry at the kitchen table :) but we eat there too so it's cleaned off as soon as I am done. Thankfully we have a bar we can sit at in the kitchen too, while I am folding LOL
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm a neat freak! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Our kitchen table is a dumping ground. Wish it wasn't but...
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Im in the middle but married a neat freak. while on the phone, he's cleaning
    CCMami

Answer by CCMami at 8:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010