Does it get bother you to hear people chew their food?

It does me.

Shines3

Asked by Shines3 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• oh my god i hate it, i want to hit the person that is doing it. why do people need to eat so loudly? i have a friend who knows she chews loudly cos her boyf is always telling her to stop. she says its the way she enjoys her food. i don't care if thats way you enjoy your food. have some manners and chew with you mouth shut.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My husband is a loud eater, slurping, chewing, blowing...ugh I can't stand it. It's gross. It's called manners. And I'd like my kids to have them. That's why I care. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• no, but my dad "hums" when he eats. its a pretty soft hmm but its extremely annoying! i keep my annoyance to myself though because i know the poor guy only does it from a previous surgery he had. :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Very much so.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes, it does. And it bothers me when people crack and snap their gum loudly too. Ewww.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah it annoys me. My FIL is the loudest chewer in the world. His jaw pops, his molars gnash into food and he gulps. I also cannot stand it when my daughter is next to me eating a banana. That squishy sound just--gag!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No- I've got to much other stuff to worry about!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yep...it's super annoying. I'm easily annoyed by sounds, though, and I pick up on everything, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yes,it makes me want 2 rip my ears off!!!!!!!!!!!i cant stand it at all!!!!!!!
    mommylove74

Answer by mommylove74 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• yes terribly and scrapping the fork on the glass plate yuck
    ahsweetness

Answer by ahsweetness at 9:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010