Skating With The Stars?

OMG, seriously, I love Dancing, but Skating? This is either going to be horridly hilarious or just really bad!

What do you think?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• Fox has done it already. The first and only season was done in 2006. Debbie Gibson, Todd Bridges, and Bruce Jenner were some of the 'stars'
    Kristy Swanson won the competition with her parter, Lloyd Eisler
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ABC just announced they are going to do it. I have never heard of this... But then we don't get Fox, and didn't have TV back then... But seriously, this is just freaky sounding...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• They should just stick with dancing!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL. They did it. Just about as dorky as Dancing with the Stars.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We're on the second season of Battle of the Blades here on CBC - it's figure skating stars paired up with hockey players. I haven't really watched it - just high lights here and there. Some of them were actually pretty good, though you could see that the toe picks took some getting used to for the guys who'd only ever worn hockey skates.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It was on a few seasons ago. In fact the original Buffy the vampire slayer was on a she hooked with the marred skater. It was really trashy how he left his wife who was pregnant, to be with this wahsed out actress who is so average and a has been.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I like figure skating better than dancing so for me I'd be more likely to watch although I probably wouldn't.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010