Did you have a relapse in potty training your son?

My son was fully potty trained for 2 months. He wouldn't even go in his pull ups at night. Instead he woke me up to use the potty. Now all of the sudden he is peeing his pants regularly. This morning I asked him if he needed to potty and he told me no. Five minutes later he was cuddling in my bed and pee'd in it. What gives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Not sure. My son finally started using the potty at 4 1/2 and has never had an accident.
    jdzc68

Answer by jdzc68 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am having the same problem with my son...Just this morning he said no I don't have to potty. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth...he peed while stading on top of the potty. WHY DIDN'T HE JUST LIFT THE LID AND GO!! So frustrating. He has been potty trained for about 3 months now. He had an accident in his room yesterday to. But he goes the whole night without peeing....I DON"T GET IT.
    Autumn.Baker

Answer by Autumn.Baker at 11:30 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• This was my question. Thank you for imput Autumn. My son does the sa me thing. I think it's their way of being in control. If he gets a dribble of pee in his pull up he gets really mad and screams CHANGE MY BUTT!! I change him and the pull up is dry....I understand accidents but he is peeing himself or my bed for that matter on purpose. Frustrating is definately a feeling I have as well.
    Overwhelmed28

Answer by Overwhelmed28 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008