What is the best complement you've ever received?

And what is the one thing you get complemented on most often?

The best compliment I've received is from my own mom, when she told me that her and my dad were discussing the previous day how I really do a great job with my son and that they thought I was a good mom. There is no one who that compliment could have come from that would have meant more.

And most often, I get complimented on my hands. Weird, I know, but women are always telling me that I have beautiful, feminine hands and wrists.

What am I doing being a SAHM, I should have been a hand model, lol! :)~

Ok, your turn.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That I'm a good mom. My girlfriend and my brothers have all said that I'm doing an awesome job and there is no better compliment that that:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm not really sure what the best compliment I've ever gotten is. I'm told by people that I'm pretty and stuff, but I don't think that's the best. I've been told that I have a good and strong work ethic, which is nice too. And I appreciate all of them, but I've never gotten one that really stands out to be the BEST.

I'm complimented all the time on my hair whenever I wear it down. I'm a server and my hair is long, so it's always up...I get a headache if I wear it in a ponytail, so it always in a messy bun type deal...so when I get to leave it down and straighten it, everyone always says how beautiful it is!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I guess I feel the best when someone compliments me as a teacher, my job really means a lot to me and it's nice when other people can see that too!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• A lot of people tell me that I am genuine and optimistic which makes me feel really good.

Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my mom and other people are always telling me how strong of a woman i am. apparently i have a great capacity to handle stress and i have an ability to remain calm and think clear in emergency or stressful situations. that really means a lot to me - because i have traveled down a rough road the past year. the bad ride is almost over though and i think ill be able to breathe soon and really relax!

but as far as physical traits- i always get complimented on my eyes. how "pretty" of a blue they are. that and my lips. my hubby especially loves my lips.. they're "sexy" to him somehow. lol!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Probably on my cooking and baking is where I've received the most complements.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• people always tell me they wish they were as strong as i am and that i always seem to know what i am doing with my life, i'm very much in control. recently its been on how well i look pregnant, i am told i am carrying really well and look great. good to hear cos at almost 9months i don't feel all that great :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010