Spaypainting?

I just bought a pair of Fairy wings, you know the ones made out of nylon, they are purple pink and yellow. I am going to dress up as Queen Clairon from the Tinker Bell movie, my daughter is being TinkerBell. My question is can I spraypaint the wings, gold so they look more like the characters or will the spray paint ruin the nylon?
thanks for any help.

shoegal

Asked by shoegal at 10:34 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Just look on the can to see if it's for nylon. They probably have some for it. Although I bet the stuff you spray on your hair would work better. Just spray a small area to make sure its not gonna mess it up, let it dry then see from there.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Sounds like great costumes! You can spray paint the nylon. It won't ruin it. It will probably make the wings pretty stiff though. Good luck!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 10:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008