Are you gonna vote party lines on Nov2?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually this is the first time that I'm planning to not vote by party- hopefully I don't regret it!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• And let's not forget her using anon to let her snark loose.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm not voting for a single incumbent! We need to get rid of all of them and start over again! They're all old money grubbing windbags!

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• No no no, RHINO is an animal with big tusks that spends time in the water. RINO is what you need....Republicans In Name Only.Get it? Geeeeze,if you can't get that right, how can we trust you to even know who you are voting for?

Wow, you are on quite a roll tonight. If you could only read your own post and not contridict yourself, backtrack and misquote the people on the thread.................all would be well.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Voting Democrate. Too many crazy republicans for my taste.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah todays democrats are on such an even keel :eye roll:

Progressives have taken over that party..yall have your own problems to work through
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Anyway op no I will likely vote mostly pub but also a few indies..I like Blue would like to toss all that are on the hill right now off
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'll vote for the person best suited for each position. If they happen to all be in the same party, well, that's the way it goes. *shrug*
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Republican all the way this year. I see some Cafe Mom's want their child credit cut in half for 2011and their income taxes raised...congratulations to you...we can use your money to reduce the deficit. For myself, I am too old to care about that, I just want gridlock for the next two years until we can elect a new president and repeal Obamacare and make substantive changes in health care that don't collapse the country.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 11:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes.
    peggy572

Answer by peggy572 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010