Tryin to get Pregnant

I had surgery about 6 mos ago and my OB said, I would get pregnant. I am trying not to stress about it. But the Endometriosis feels like it's coming back and the OB said, I would have at least one year to try?

With one tube and this issue. I feel I may never get pregnant again?

Any suggestions? I gave up on "TRYING"

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• don't give up. i wa sin your situattion. In Aug 05 I had a lap for endo and had a endometrial tumor removed from my rt ovary. In Nov 05 my tumor had come back. In Feb 06we started TTC but the pain from the tumor was getting too bad so in June I had the rt ovary adn tubed removed, the tumor was the size of a grapefruit and had taken over the ovary and tube. 3 months later I got pg with my now 16 mo old daughter.
    We started TTC again back in April. I finally got a BFP in Sept but had a miscarriage 10/13. I'm not giving up though. We are going to start trying again soon. My endo hasn't been bothering me since I had my daughter and I have no signs of the endometrial tumor returning. But I know how you feel. Don't give up.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 11:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Also, with this one we aren't really "trying" now but just if it happens if happens. I;m thankul for the daughter I have so if we are able to have more that's wonderful. But I agree w-pp don't stress over it. that's what I did the 1st time. this time I'm just letting it happen
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 11:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008