can i get suggestions on how to handle our finances even though we are not seperated yet--i feel he has a plan

hurt469

Asked by hurt469 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Get what you can in your name only. This is why I would have my own accounts, credit cards, etc. So that it something happened I have my own resources and credit.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Is their a possibility of you 2 talking about it like adults and making sure everybody is cared for while you're in the transition of your relationship?
    Otherwise I would start saving cash and do what the first poster said, get your own resources together.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• canu not talkto him
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• this started when i got a call from office staff member on September 3, 2010 telling me that my husband's nurse of 8 years who had quit because of a move and then come back and then put in her two week notice in august had told this staff member that my husband and the 21 y/o receptionist had been exhibiting very disturbing and unprofessional behavior and that it had upset her so much she had to quit--needless to say it has been terrible since then--he denies everything--lots of other stuff had gone in since she came to work in march--then he warned the receptionist on the following tuesday (closed for labor day) that i was upset and she neede toleave before i came up there--she ran out the door and hasn't been seen or heard from since
    hurt469

Comment by hurt469 (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2010