How can a acesses Cafemom on my cell phone?

Or do i have to have one of those special phones with all the apps? I can get yahoo and aol on my phone so i know i can conect to the internet, just dont have a app thingy at all.

nikkik526

Asked by nikkik526 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You should be able to just type in the web address. I cant get it on my phone because it always tells me the page is to large. It kinda sucked at first but im a SAHM so it dosnt matter lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I dont have the app for a web page; for yahoo and aol; i just sign on on the pc and go into mobile, them it pops up on my phone. Im also a SAHM but i wanted to chat while i watched my show and there is no TV in the dinning room, with the pc and i dont own a laptop
    nikkik526

Comment by nikkik526 (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think you need an App.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Hi nikkik526,

If you can access the internet on your phone, you should be able to access CafeMom Mobile.

Just go to CafeMom.com on your phone or other mobile device. You should see a version of our login page specially formatted for smaller screens. Log in using your regular CafeMom user name and password, and you'll be on your way!

If you are having problems, you can also type in m.cafemom.com.

If you have more questions, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If you go to the bottom of the page, there is a link that says "Switch to Cafemom Mobile". It's under the Getting Help column.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010