Have you ever felt so lonely?

I feel so lonely inside. Misunderstood and tossed aside. I. never say anything right to my husband. He so easily gets mad at me and emotionally leaves me. Everytime he shows a little care towards me I almost think he is going to be my husband again but it doesn't last long. I take a breath the wrong way and he hates me all over again. Once again I get to spend the night feeling lonely because I asked him an innoscent question. I'm sorry isn't enough. I love you isn't enough for him. I have been hurting so much that I feel I will go numb soon and never be able to love again. I honestly think my heart is broken beyond repair. I am not sure how to make him see me. How do I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah i feel alone now. It will get better it just takes time
    skylarmicheal86

Answer by skylarmicheal86 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• This isnt an answer to your question but I know exactly how you feel, I am experiencing the same things right now and Im at my whits end. I love my husband but I am so lonely that I may want a divorce cause if im by myself 99% of the time why not just be by myself and less headache and less bills. My husband thinks im and object that he can run all over when and where he wants and its disrespectful and hurtful and he cares none. Will be prayng for you and hoping it works out for you. God Bless!
    orthochick

Answer by orthochick at 10:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010