does it get easier being a single and expecting?

Asked by skylarmicheal86 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt very alone when I was single and pregnant. Felt like I stuck out. Didn't get to do stuff that others did, etc. But guess what, I felt the same when I was married and preg too. After baby gets here it'll help!

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• For me, I would say easier. Since I didn't expect the father to do anything for me or my child anyways. Being the house hold provider and head of the household that does everything. It be easier to not have a big kid in the house that makes my load heavier.

Answer by 808tiare at 10:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• well, at least that was for my daughter and sons father. This time around. It helps a lot to be with someone that knows that responsibilities are shared and not fully one to fulfill.

Answer by 808tiare at 10:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I surely hope so.. I was married with my first son... I am still married techniqually... but my husband has run off.. so I surely hope it gets easier.. very low funds, High stress... I FEEL YA HUNNY! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND TO YOUR LITTLE ONE!

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It depends on what you make of your situation. Yes mine was easier but I had my parents help and support. I also found a wonderful husband and father a few years later. Things will hopefully look up :)

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2010