I have a problem with having dark circles around my eyes

and it does not matter how much sleep I get they will still be there though not quite as bad.Any ideas on how to get rid of them or maybe you can't ever get rid of them,I don't know....

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 10:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• For some people they are hereditary and I know they are more common in people who have allergies or food sensitivities. I have them and they run in my family...not much you can do but I think they do have a bleaching product specifically for this area on the market, but its supposed to be really expensive. Other than that, thank god for concealer! sorry i wasn't more helpful.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 10:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I had this problem during my pregnancy and I used bio. Its for stretch marks to lighten them up but it worked well around my eyes. Its sold in walmart or any drug store for 10 dollars
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 10:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• The craxy thing about my dark circles is that I don't have wrinkles and or the deep pocketed look like most women have. So I will take the dark circles any day.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 5:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• dark circles are mostly caused from an underlying allergy or sensitivity.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's mostly heridity, or so my dermatologist says. He told me that i have very thin skin under my eyes, and nothing can be done about that. Some in my family have it, some don't, luck of the draw I guess. So other than concealer, not much can be done.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2010