Have you ever experienced a series of unfortunate events......

Since July I have had so many things occur to me that i honestly feel that may be God is putting me through some serious tests.
1. Me and my BF of 12 yrs ended our relationship, confirmed that he was cheating. It's been 2 months since he left the house already
2 Since i kicked him out i work part-time really tight on cash, he promised he will cover the bills till i get on my feet.
3. Discovered that my daughter has an eating disorder.
4 My mom is back in the hospital, due to complications with cancer.

When i ended my relationship i've been on anti-depressants crying all over the place. But once i was faced with my daughter and mother's illness. I'm concerned but for some reason not afraid. I have done some serious praying and trying to find a way to balance my life to handle the situation I'm in.
A good thing is that i have found a pt job but its not a set schedule its based on events that occur 7 times a month.

jenlesly

Asked by jenlesly at 10:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Aw, honey, I'm sorry to hear you're going through all that! When it rains it pours, doesn't it?
    This isn't the same, but when DH and I got married, my dad pulled a stunt that was the last straw, and I ended my relationship with him later that week. I was also 13 weeks pregnant when I got married. The day DH and I got home from our honeymoon, he got laid off. We lived where he worked, so we had to go from 2 incomes and no bills to paying rent on my income and unemployment, plus deal with moving very unexpectedly and the other stresses of that. I was having awful back pain with my pregnancy, and DH was dealing with MAJOR depression, sending ME into depression, and it was just an AWFUL time for us. We've made it through (still working on it, because he still hasn't found a new job), and we have an amazing kid now.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• All the same year. My mother in law died in March. My grandmother in law died in May. My mother died in June. My uncle, who was more like a father to me, died in August of '09. So yes I know where you are coming from.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yeah I am just recovering from some some myself

My highschool sweetheart whom I married divorced me after I miscarried my twins a year and a half ago.
    I then got married a few months after the divorce to another man, and got pregnant again.
    And he was in a very serious car accident and went into a coma... He died a couple days later.
    But on the bright side I have a very healthy happy little baby girl who is about 5 months old now.
    I am not dating again for awhile though, because I need time for my heart to settle down again.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 10:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• wow im sorry hun....my bad year here it goes. Just after DH and I got married my g-pa died a few months later my step-mom died a few months later my g-ma died a few months after that my aunt od'd durring all of this my house was broken into and everything on entertainment center was taken the army lost the paperwork that DH was even in the army so he didnt get paid for 2 months for that to get fixed and even then they messed it up and then said he wasnt married because they lost the paper saying he was so he had to move back into the barracks then almost lost our appartment because of that. and our insurance company thought that we were trying to fraud them when the hosue got broked into because we got the renters insurance just 2 weeks before it happened so it took 4 months to get our money for it. DH lost all of my military papers from when I was in so I could not get my disability pay yeah that was a hard 1st year of marrag
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• OMG, I so sorry to hear of all of your experiences. I just feel that i have move forward and leave the past behind. I need to focus on my kids and helping my mother. At this point my ex and i cant even talk to each other because of his betrayal we just text each other. But cant try to make someone work on a relationship that has already moved on with someone else. I wish him the best, but i cant bring myself to speak to him face to face. We have a daughter together and we are going to have to learn to deal with each other.
    jenlesly

Comment by jenlesly (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010