I need a hamburger recipe. I need to use hamburger up??

I need to use my hamburger up. What should I make?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 10:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Put it in the crock pot with a cup or two of salsa and some taco seasoning and make meat for tacos. I did that the other night and it was delicious and easy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Shepard's pie
    Always a hit in my family.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Well, here are a couple of my suggestions: If it's fried, you can put it in a freezer bag and freeze it. This is great for whenever you want to quickly whip something up. You can make sloppy joes, you can put it on a grilled cheese sandwich. You can wrap it in a croissant for a little appetizer.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• lasangna or meat loaf. yummy. my husband said sloppy joe!
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Tacos, Stuffed bellpeppers, hamburger helper, spaghetti and meatballs, hamburgers lol, meatloaf. Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. You can message me for a recipe if you need it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Make chili. Brown the ground beef, an onion, drain off the grease and add some tomatoes and beans and some chili powder. Doesn't get any easier than that.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Make tiny meatballs, and put it in a soup...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You got a bunch of great ideas here already!!!

I would probably cook and freeze or my families new favorite is Hamburger Soup it is good that even my parents asked for the recipe.

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Make chili like a pp said. Brown your ground beef, drain it. Add in 1 can of reduced sodium kidney beans, and 1 can of diced or stewed tomatoes along with 1 packet of chili seasoning, and a very small pinch of cinnamon. Very very small pinch of cinnamon LOL. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes, and then serve it with cornbread, crackers, or rice :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Make a Poor Man's meal. You brown you hambuger. Mix can or two of cream of Mushroom soup with one can of milk. add mixture to meat in pan. Take bread and toast it. Pour Hambuger mixture over it. Some like to add a veg. to it... I think its best all by itself! Enjoy & hope this helps.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010