S/O of another question. How young is too young to go trick-or-treating?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Holidays

• Well I am taking my daughter this year and she is only about 5 months old, Or more like she is going with me.
    But I am not going to keep her out to late, since it is cold outside this time of year.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 10:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If your child is too young to know what Halloween is, too young to walk, talk, or eat lots of candy, then they are too young to go trick-or-treating.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 10:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think if they are too young to eat the candy that they are trick or treating for it is too young to take them by theirselves...if you have other children I think it is perfectly fine to dress them up and show them off but not get candy for them. Otherwise dress them up cute and hand out candy at your own door to show them off.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My youngest always goes with us, she is 21months she is going in Halloween Pj's I don't feel she needs candy and doesn't understand. She went last year also and sat in the wagon also dressed all warm in her pj's just watching...
    Next year she'll be ready to go door to door maybe with her sister, we shall see, her sister are almost 4 and 6. This is the middle ones second year.
    PreemieMom.2009

Answer by PreemieMom.2009 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• what iluvautumn said
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010