I just read someones answer and it mentioned a dead baby joke, though Im truly offended, Im also truly intrested...what is a dead baby joke?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They are discusting and anyone who thinks they are funny should never have children....I was told one before that said "what is better then a bag full of candy...a bag full of dead babies" That is not funny at all that is just sick.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've never heard of such a thing...until now...EWWwwww...that is sick
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have No Idea what a " Dead Baby Joke" is- but, WOW! Whatever it is would Not be Funny- That is very Disrespectful & Ridiculous!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• They're disgusting and tasteless jokes about dead babies. I find them disturbing and don't know how ANYONE could find them humorous. A can accept humor in a lot of things, but dead babies? That's twisted.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's along the same line as dead cat jokes, only worse. People like that can't be for real.
    Kathy489

Answer by Kathy489 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• sick bastards
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 10:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• that is truly truly sick. Im not happy at all that we have mothers on cafemom or ANYWHERE that find this kind of thing funny-
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Please find help for those sick souls that could think of such things
    monicapowel

Answer by monicapowel at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think that was an answer on one of my questions. Here's an example I heard in high school (it's the only one I remember hearing, though).
    What's the difference between dead babies and bowling balls in the back of a truck?
    You can't pick the bowling balls up with a fork lift.

I personally don't find them offensive or think that people who tell them are insane or disgusting, etc. I don't like them, but some people have a different sense of humor. I kind of laughed at that one in high school, and I would probably still kind of laugh at one. It's not so much that it's funny, it's just how stupid they are and how pointless they are, like most jokes. I rarely hear any joke that I actually find funny, though. I'm probably going to get down voted for this answer, but to each their own. It's not my taste, but I know plenty of people who find them funny (most have children of their own and are wonderful parents, too).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010