Does anybody else feel like sex is a lost cause?

okay so i know we're women and we're not suppose to be concerned about when the next time we have sex with our men is, but my husband and i havent had sex in 5 weeks. come on everybody's got needs, and i Wanna Have Sex Too! is anybody else feeling a little low on the sex pole?

LisaLand33

Asked by LisaLand33 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah...it hasnt been that long for me only like a week or 2 and i wanted it last night so i went potty then said shit...i started my period...so im hating life right now lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I haven't had sex for over 5 months, and I am fine with it, but if you want to do it. Then talk to him, you have needs too, and he should respect and appreciate it.

AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 10:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• 5weeks?? how are you serviving with no sex for that long? i would be going nuts. my hubby didn't want to have sex cos i am pregnant and he was a lil weirded out by it, in the end i had to jump him and tell him to get a grip or i will go looking somewhere else.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's been 2 weeks since I last got any. I'm not actively seeking it though, so sick of boring sex I could puke. It's not that I don't make an effort either, 2 people have to do that! I've taken up masturbating so it's not complete hell for me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I have waited ten years lost weight got a job and started school now I am leaving this relationship keep working on it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Why aren't women supposed to be concerned with it? My husband hasn't had sex with me in over a year, so I definitely feel for you with how frustrating it is and all that. Everyone has needs, like you said.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband probably feels it more than I do, but I know where you are coming from.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my SO and i recently went through a rough patch like that...i think alot had to do with his stress level, worrying about hurting me (i've had lots of surgeries), and possibly being a bit turned off by my baldness (chemo made my hair fall out). i just kept reminding him how attracted to him i was and how i didnt just want sex, i wanted sex with HIM....we've had sex 5 times in the last 4 days ;)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• 5 weeks is a long time without it the only time i did that when i was in a relationship was when i was with a guy in the military other then that i had my needs met
    acastle2

Answer by acastle2 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010