People who are big gamers - like to the exclusion of a real life...

Are you suspicious of them? Do you understand them? Do you have personal experience with them?

Isaidit

Asked by Isaidit at 10:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Thats how my husband was before he meet me. Kinda odd but they are super nice people. I was NEVER a gamer. I hated the damn things the only game I am good at...kinda..is DDR.....well and i will play little big planet and rock band if we have people over. But thats it. I only play like once every couple of months.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• We are Halo and assassins creed zealots but we also have a real life and work and go to school and I run my own production company so as great as gaming is its not the whole world. I know some people who have been lost but only for a while. Do I trust these people yes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I knew quite a few through college. Most I knew who were gamers to the point of excluding real life had issues with responsibility and tended to "hide" in video games. I had an ex who would get that way for periods of time. He'd play video games or RPGs every waking moment if he could. Sometimes I thought he was afraid of failing at life so he didn't even try.
    CraftyKnittyMom

Answer by CraftyKnittyMom at 9:09 AM on Oct. 28, 2010