Is it Love?

my husband and i can go for days without talking and i dont care. we can be miles apart and it doesnt bother me. we can be without sex for months and i dont notice.....but that's only because we have to be. if we didnt have to be i'd be talking his ears off, right beside him, and making love on the kitchen table. so do i not love him? or do i? i'm confused when it seems like i do a good job of not being sad....does anybody know the answer or understand what i'm saying at all??

LisaLand33

Asked by LisaLand33 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I think we have the same relationship I would call it familiarity thats what we have. Its hard to be like this ,this is why I went back to school and I am working to move to Japan in 2012. But I do understand.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Hopefully he feels the same way
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 10:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It sounds like you are making the best of your situation. You can chose to be sad and miserable just cuz he's not there, or you can chose to continue to live your life how you normally would and enjoy any moment you get to spend with him. You don't have to feel like someone else would if they were in your shoes.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010