If you could buy your household suplies online would you? Do you prefer organic?

Posted earlier and it was removed because I put my sites at the end! So I apologize to everyone for doing that.

I really just want to know If the convenience of shopping online for household products and food etc. beats going to the grocery store? And how many moms prefer organic supplies over store brands?

tisha1030

Asked by tisha1030 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• Honestly, I'd just rather get it when I'm at the store. I don't like paying shipping prices if not necessary.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• You mean like laundry detergent, cleaners, etc? I already buy mine online.
    Anonymous

• I would love to buy organic but don't because it's much more expensive than regular, generic store stuff. I don't like to shop online for that kind of stuff because our place is small and I can't order bulk. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to pay extra for shipping if I'm not saving any money.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I prefer and HAVE to buy organic.. especially cleansers cleaners or detergents... fooods I do the best we can.. its making us go broke but I can't not think of the effects it is having on our lives.. its sad really.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• so basically if organic was cheaper and you didn't have to buy in bulk you would buy it? If you are paying less online for your supplies then at the store would you shop online?
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I buy organic in the store already or I make my own. The drawback I can see to buying online is paying the shipping
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I prefer the store. I don't like buying anything site unseen.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If it was shipped free then I would. I prefer Name Brands over Organic.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I wouldn't buy that sort of thing over the internet. Mostly because I only use my credit card when shopping online and that sort of thing seems silly to put on the credit card. I'd rather use the debit card at the grocery store.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oh and I do buy natural brands at the grocery store. Seventh Generation, etc. I also make some of my own cleaning products.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010