How do you make money fast without selling or marketing?

I am trying to buy a new car and need 5000 down. What is the fastest most efficient way to do so without investing money, selling, marketing or any thing of the sort.

tisha1030

Asked by tisha1030 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• Um, a loan perhaps?
    Anonymous

• lol..... Wish that were an option!
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Get a good job?
    KRISTAL_WILDER

Answer by KRISTAL_WILDER at 11:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• There are alway places needing fast typers if you can type fast
    KRISTAL_WILDER

Answer by KRISTAL_WILDER at 11:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• semi fast... I am involved with a network marketing group which is great just hard getting other moms to sign up!
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• So, I don't get what you are asking. A loan is a logical way to get money that you do not have, if you are not willing to work for it. What do you want us to say, steal it, rob someone, prostitute yourself?
    Anonymous

• hmm... No reason to be a jerk! Just thought some of you would have some insight on work from home opps or something similar that wasn't a ridiculous offer. I mean plenty of moms are making lots of money online I just want to know how they do it. And a loan isn't an option because the 5000 is for the "down" payment as I stated for a loan! I am willing to work for it I have two jobs at the moment lining a third up. I work very hard and try even harder to succeed. Just hoping to have a little insight left on some more legit ways of making an income fast! I didn't ask for the rudeness so do it somewhere else!
    tisha1030

Comment by tisha1030 (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am sure you are aware that anything that promises fast money is a scam.
    Anonymous

• Hey girlie, I've been in your shoes! 5,000 is a lot of money for a down payment!!!! Is this a new car? Reason I ask is that we got a very nice used car earlier this year and the whole thing with tag and title was only 5,400. Have you tried leasing? What about borrowing a car from a friend or family member temporarily? I have searched work at home things and have yet to find anything real that doesn't cost upfront or is garunteed $. Idk if its possible, but you might try babysitting. Sometimes insurance companies(local ones) have work from home opps. 1-800Flowers does work at home. You can try cleaning houses. I really do wish you the best of luck!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:31 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I work full time and do an at home business that has no start up costs and the products are priced reasonably. You won't make a fortune but if you get fundraisers together you can make a good bit of money fast and with little work on your part.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2010