boyfriend issue "I don't remember I was drunk..." adult content

Say your boyfriend goes to a work party (wasnt allowed to bring anyone) and came home super drunk. He says he doesnt remember anything about the night past a certain point because he got so drunk. So then a week later some of his coworkers post pictures from the party on facebook and tag him in one where he's smushed on a loveseat between 2 girls and has his hand on the ass of one of the girls. What would you do?? He doesn't even look wasted, but claims he doesn't remember it and can't be held responsible.

Never been in this kind of situation and am so irritated and hurt. And he can't even answer what he did that night besides drink, because he "doesn't remember"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• you are always responsible for your actions. even when you choose to get so drunk you dont remember them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• If he was that drunk I sure hope he didnt drive himself home!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Girl, the excuse "I was drunk, it wasnt my fault" is BULLSHIT- the legal age for drinking is 21, they made that law because they expected by than as an adult a person would be responsible and know there LIMIT- if you get yourself SO ungodly drunk that you can not remember what you did, or who you did it with than you are NOT a responsible adult, and can not be depended on. No one should ever drink to the point that they forget there loved ones, morals, or COMMEN sence. come on lady, u know its an excuse, dont let him slide with that.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 10:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My SO would never be allowed to go to a party where I wasn't invited.... either way uhh of course he "doesn't remember" what an idiot.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• wow...being drunk is not an excuse at all! God help my husband when he comes home telling me that shit.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wouldn't take being drunk as an excuse...for anything like that...if anything, it'd probably piss me off even more. I would definitely be suspicious and not be happy and wouldn't be very trusting.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• i would warn him, if i catch him at that shit again he may as well not come home to me again. he is old enough to have some sense. you act like that when you are a teenager
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I call bull**** on his part.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would be a bitch and make him go get a bunch of STD testing (blood work, physical exam,whatever). Just to make him remember for the next time he is allowed to make the decision of how much to drink when you're not around and what it can cause.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• He's lying, plain and simple.
    Even if he was too drunk, which I doubt, he CHOSE to get that way, therefore he is still responsible for his actions.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010