How many of you take your children to the same Peditrician you went to??

I love the fact that my kids get to go to the same Pediatrician I went to. She is always telling my kids stories about me! I just think it's so neat! Anyone else?

jasesmommy0529

Asked by jasesmommy0529 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Kids' Health

• My pediatrician passed away.

My child has a good doctor so I'm happy.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• LOL...neither of us went to a pediatrician.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• my pediatrician retired a few years before i had my son which i was upset about, but we took him to the same office for the first 5 or 6 months after he was born, and then we started having problems with the girls at the front desk.. alot of problems .. so we switched.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My oldest daughter did for about a year. She told me to stop breastfeeding at 9 months cold turkey. We had completely different views on what I should do with her. The last straw was when one of the nurses left her chart in the room and I looked at it and written off to the side was STILL BREASTFEEDING!!!!! It was underlined multiple times. I just thought it was so rude. I switched her to the pedi my youngest dd was using and we're still using her. She's awesome.

dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My oldest one we did for a few visits but like prior poster we had a difference of opinion.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My ped died when I was 12. Made sure I picked a young one for my kiddos. :)
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Our daughter's pediatrician was mine and DHs lol. It's a REALLY small community and I think there are only like 5 peds within a 35 mile radius of where we live now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Both my girls go to the same pediatrician that I, there father, my brother, and both of my cousins went to. DR.G is awesome!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That would be an 800 mile commute--so no.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I moved away from where I grew up but my brother's child who was born last week is seeing the same pediatrician that we saw as children:) The OB that they used also delivered my brother:)
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 8:52 AM on Oct. 27, 2010