Who thinks immunizing is NOT good for the babies?

KatDy

Asked by KatDy at 11:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I immunized all 4 of my kids who are now adults. None of them had any issues from getting them. Not immunizing babies is a public health hazard.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I do not think it's NOT good. I think it's good. I do not want those ugly diseases spreading rampantly through our country again. It took too long for the world to get rid of those old diseases. Thanks to people that do not vaccinate, these things are making a rapid come back. It's not wise at all. If I were to contact a disease or someone I know does from someone that is not vaccinated, I will sue the hell out of them.
    Anonymous

• *Raises Hand*
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Immunizing is a good thing. Not immunizing is a very uneducated thing to do.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 11:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I selectively vaccinate my son. I think the current schedule and number of vaccines is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS. I am only 22 and I didn't recieve half of the now recommended vaccines, and the ones I did get were given on a much more spread out and slower pace. I turned out just fine and if I recall, there have been so serious outbreaks of deadly infectious diseases in the past 20 years, so I have no idea why there are so many more required vaccines now. I do believe that giving a child 6 different vaccinations at 2 months old is definitely NOT GOOD and could very easily have a huge impact on their health either immediately or down the road. I also don't believe that if some vaccines were found to cause problems such as Autism for example, that the pharmecutical companies and the government would be so quick to inform the public about it. It would be widespread panic all over the country.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• There have been NO* serious outbreaks
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Do you know what you put in your babies' bodies when you get them vaccinated? Vaccines contain toxic substances including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), phenol (a disinfectant dye), benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant), formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant), and aluminum (another known neuro-toxin)..... The diseases you're talking about are far gone, it's 2010 and if you or your baby ever get something, it's easy treatable... Actually, the kids have a better chance of tap dancing on the moon with Elvis than dying from rubella. Many of the vaccines are useless, pharmaceutical companies are just trying to get money from you! Vaccines have real documented risks and the U.S. Government knows this.You should educate yourself before you put something in your kid's body...
    KatDy

Comment by KatDy (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My oldest DD is 33 yo and get every single one of the immunizations that are given today. With one exception, chicken pox. That wasn't out yet. My boys who are 18yo now got the chicken pox vaccine.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think they start it way to young. Their immune systems aren't fully developed and they bombard them with several shots at once, all of which contain toxic materials. As far as diseases coming back...things like measles and whooping cough tend to be cyclical...they show up every few years. I really don't understand why people believe that an un-vaccinated person poses a threat to a vaccinated person, if, in fact, the vaccinations work so well. My oldest child could not be vaccinated and my second child got the first ones when hubby took him to the dr for something so I don't know how many he was given that time. He reacted so badly to it, we never got any more. Sometimes not immunizing, rather than being the uneducated thing, is the thing that's in your child's best interests.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• lol, honestly answering this question makes me unpopular, lol
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010