What is your lifelong goal as far as your profession and where do you see yourself in five years?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I want to sing opera professionally, then retire from that and teach music theory somewhere. In five years I'll probably still be getting my BA, though, but hopefully in a bigger city with more cultural opportunities!
    lyricsoprano90

Answer by lyricsoprano90 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I really want to own a Bread and Breakfast. With enough Acrage to host weddings and other formal gatherings. On the side having a photography business to photograph these events.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I want to open my own vet clinic some day.
    but that would require me going back to college, which I can't do until my daughter is older, and I have enough money.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 11:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I am at a crossroads with this myself. I lost my job I had had for 5 years that I loved. I am wondering what I could eve go back to school for......again.....
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I've always wanted to be a midwife. I'm in school now, so I'm hoping to be working on my MSN in 5 years.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Right now I sell Mary Kay, but I'm also in school to become a paralegal. I guess I'll have to test both out for a while once I graduate and see where both are taking me. I have always wanted to be an attorney, but Mary Kay is an amazing company and gives you so much freedom and potential to earn great money and vehicles.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I swear I thought I knew the answer to this question, but thinks are changing in my life and I feel a slightly new direction coming on. I have always been interested in science and education, and some projects at work seem to make that more clear to me. I know whatever I do it will deal with science!!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 9:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I just want my business to be successful, but if something happens and it doesn't, I have no idea.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I want to be an elementary school teacher. I am in college right to get my degree with a dual major in elementary education and special education.

In 5 years I will have had my degree for two years and hopefully have a teaching job in our local elementary or middle school!
    NEMommaOf3

Answer by NEMommaOf3 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My lifelong goal is to continue helping people realize that ANYONE can afford legal representation ...instead of paying an arm & a leg. And they have the power to call their attorney anytime ... BEFORE they sign that contract, pay that ticket, hassle with that defective product etc.

I LOVE helping people !
    In 5 years I will be retired (15 yrs early) and LIVING my life and enjoying family time !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010