What are you getting your 3-4 year old daughter for Christmas?

My daughetr wants the Fisher Price dollhouse and has of course mentioned a few other things. What's on your 3 year old daughter's wish list?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She doesn't really have a "wishlist" yet. She LOVES the little laptops though so we're planning on getting her one of the VTech laptops or the Fisher Price Fun To Learn laptop. Other than that just learning/educational toys and such...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 11:22 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I hit up some 2nd hand stores and got her a brand new ballet bar/dvd/mat set for $5 and a barbie house for $10 and a disney princess porcelain tea set. I can't believe I'm already done shopping for her.
    MandaPanda113

Answer by MandaPanda113 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am getting my girls a outdoor playhouse type of thing. My hubby wants to go all out and get a swingset with a clubhouse. They have so many toys and clothes already I think is wise to invest in a toy that encourages them to play outside and with each other.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• So far I have bought her a set of Bitty Twins from American Girl and some items to go with them, some art supplies, new dance and tumbling clothes, some dress up clothes and a tumbling mat for the playroom. I'll still be picking up a few more things for her.
    Anonymous

• My little 3 year old LOVES princesses especially Cinderella!! so I figure i am going to get her a little play castle if i can find one, and some more dress up clothes. I like to get things that she can use in different ways, so she doesnt get bored with them.
    Cecilydw

Answer by Cecilydw at 11:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I've been thinking hard on what to get my daughter too. I get toy magazines in the mail and I told her to circle everything she wants. She circled a lot, but it helped me cross out some things that I thought she would like that she didn't circle. I'm thinking on getting her a kids digital camera. I don't know what brand yet though. Also, a new doll stroller and some click-it outfits for her click-it doll. I may just take her to pick out something for her brother and wander down the "wrong" aisle and look at some things and then tell her, we're just looking, remember we're picking out a present for brother. I'd love to get an outside house, but they're so darn expensive!
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• At Once Upon I Star your child is the STAR of their own personalized book. These unique and wonderfully hand drawn illustrated books starring your child encourages reading at an early age. Our goal is to make reading fun and exciting through these treasured KEEPSAKE books.

The Dream Journal...The Dream Journal is a story about a child tapping into their imagination and exploring some of the unlimited possibilities of things that they can be. The story is personalized with the child's name throughout the book along with other personalized details, i.e. special date, hometown, etc. What makes this book such a priceless and treasured keepsake is that each and every page contains hand drawn illustrations of your child!!!

For more infomation, and order form contact us at customerservice@onceuponistar.com
    OnceUponIstar

Answer by OnceUponIstar at 6:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008