Are you addicted

I find myself on CM way to much. I should be in bed so I can get up for work in the morning but I can't get off of here. Any one else have this sae problem

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep, I'm an addict too. I should be writing my paper or sleeping. I have to get up at 5 am tomorrow! Eeek!
    Go to bed! LOL
    I think it's because this is pretty much the only "me" time I get. Is that sad or what?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I agree with you tis is my me time I am so borng lol
    nanny29

Comment by nanny29 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm addicted. I use it as my escape from doing school work. =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes, I agree with the me time. Also, I spend the majority of my days with a 2 year old. This is the most adult interaction I get, because we don't leave the house much without her father and I'm not a fan of talking on the phone.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I should be in bed too but I can't sleep so here I am lol
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm addicted too. I find this a good way to slow down before i go to bed or while my DS is napping. It's nice to have some kind of interaction with anyone who is not 2 years old.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Absolutely... Yesterday I was on till almost two and now it is almost midnight... I hate it and love it at the same time lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 1:43 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am addicted I am a sahm so when she sleeps I get on.It is nice to talk to other moms see that people are going though the same thing you are.I don't get out much lol
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't know if I'm addicted, I COULD go without it! LOL I do find myself on here a lot though.... Probably because I don't get out either, and do not really have a social life.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes, I am addicted. I can't drive and don't get ut except on Sundays for Church. So this is my only form of social interaction. Even when my husband gets home he is glued to the t.v, so i still feel like I am alone. So onc again yes I am addicted and I think it is very easy with CM.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010