Would you rather go on a vaccation with family or alone?

I think a vaccation for two sounds so good but then I would miss the family and think when we all do things together we have more fun anyone else have an opinion?

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in

• Family....if we went somewhere without the kids all I'd be thinking would be how much the kids would have liked to see or do whatever. Vacations are much more fun with kids, they see things in a way that most adults have forgotten. Sometimes you have to look thru the eyes of a child to see and appreciate the beauty aound us.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 11:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Family, the more the merrier.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Family - for sure. I would even like to take another vacation with my father and his wife.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 11:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I think vaccation for two would be divine right now.Me and my husband hardly ever have any time to ourselves so a vaccation for just the two of us would be nice but I know I would miss the children going without them.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• With my family of course! I would be miserable without them.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I would love a vacation for 2 for me and DH to reconnect again....but I would miss DS way to much I wouldnt be able to do it. It would have to be family
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'm a SAHM married to a workaholic, so I'd gladly welcome even a day of vacation all to myself! ;)

But if you mean "alone" with my spouse or with our child, then right now, I'd have to say alone. We could use the time to reconnect.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• alone.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• right now...ALONE! need some alone time, and to get rid of this stress. maybe bring along my close friend.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Ummm......any vacation we go on will include my daughter. When she is older and a teen, then maybe we'll take a weekend off by ourselves, but this is the time to make memories. My daughter being there seeing and discovering new things makes vacation even more exciting for both of us. Sure, it would be nice to be able to go out at night, but spending quality time together away from regular real life distractions is so much more important.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

Next question in
Have only tv or only internet?

Next question overall (Beauty & Style)
Lip piercing?