Today i went to the Dr. and I am 14wks. He said my cervix was hiding and he was having a hard time finding it. He said my cervix is at 11 o'clock. Is this an early sign that i may need to have a c-section once im further along or is there a chance it will drop?

C section , cervix position,

GoldieLocks18

Asked by GoldieLocks18 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• unless he told you it would cause complications, i wouldn't sweat it. your cervix will probably change alot before you are ready to have the baby.
    lilmommy81

Answer by lilmommy81 at 10:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Mine was tilted also and it did not prevent me from having a natural birth....It did however make it painfull when they went to break my water to induce me. The 2nd child was all on it's own, and to this day my cervix is tilted, makes for an uncomfortable pelvic exam but the Dr. said it was common.....
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• nope...
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 10:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2008