This is easier than tacos I think, less chopping :)
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
• 1 (14 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
• 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
• 1 cup prepared salsa
• 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, and stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with half the tortillas. Spoon the beef mixture into the dish, then top with the remaining tortillas. Spread salsa over the tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Food & Drink
Answer by jennieo622 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2008
Answer by supermomkell at 11:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2008
Next question overall
What are you getting your 3-4 year old daughter for Christmas?