EX AND FRIEND. .. what would you do?

To make a long story short, the father of my children cheated on me w/ who I thought was my best friend at that time. They dated, and what not. Well about 2.5 months ago, the girl (ex bff) and I decided to amend things, and we hung out a few times since. I made sure she had no ties w/ my baby daddy, because of course, I still love him. She said she was DONE w/ him, and wants nothing to do with him. Well everything has been great, we've been on good terms, and my baby daddy and I have been cool w/ each other. UP UNTIL TODAY! .....She says "she got kicked out of her home" and needs to contact my babydaddy because he was there when she signed her lease. So she needs him to go to court w/ her. Well he has nothing to do w/ her lease, he didn't sign it. Word of mouth means nothing, right? I told him if he has ANY contact w/ her, than i'm DONE. .... what do I do? i'm so lost....

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have never rekindled either of those relationships in the first place so I'm sorry...I don't know what to tell you. A true friend and a good man would have never done what those 2 did to you, so you need to cut her out of your life, and only have the baby daddy around just in matters of your children and that's it. Its not worth keeping people around like that. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. Don't let the second one come true.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• your bff is not your bff. she is a snake. dont trust her. if she was your friend she would have never went out with your man. ever.
    hlmommy

Answer by hlmommy at 11:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wuld move on these relationships seem like more trama and drama then they are worth.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I wanna believe that he isn't going to help her out, like he says, but I just don't know. I dont think she's fully over him. Why would she need his help just because he was PRESENT when the lease was signed...just doesn't make sense. But you're right. I should have never rekindled either relationship, but I love my BD, and it's so hard to stay away from him. As far as her, i'm done. It's easier NOT being her friend, than being her friend.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• ..you're right. they are drama and a lot of trauma lmao.

what's even funnier is that he said "he has to go w/ his friend tonight" although the kids and i were supposed to go over there tonight. it's funny how she got kicked out of her home, and now all of a sudden he has to go w/ his friend.
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Honestly, I would have nothing to do with either of them. Except of course the interaction you need to have with him due to your kids. Otherwise, let them live their own lives and you stay out of it. They clearly have no buisness being your friend or otherwise.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• In 100% agreeance with Ash9724...
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I'd definitely rethink the situation about being friends with her again. Are you sure that she signed the lease and not him? Did you see it in writing? Normally if you sign a lease and let someone live with you that is not on the lease, you can get evicted for it unless you get permission to let the other person stay. If that happened, then it's her fault. But I have a feeling that she's not telling the whole story.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• what will happend when you find a new love. will she take him too.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• amessageofhope - He wasn't living w/ her. She got evicted for her own stupidity. She didn't say the exact reasons, but she did briefly tell me prior to this mess, that neighborns complained, and etc...I know he didn't sign the lease, but she claims she needs his help, because he was present when she signed it. But what is his word of mouth going to help her with? Nothing. She's an "adult" and made her own decision to sign the lease, what is HE going to really do? He didn't sign it, nor was HE told the ..boundaries,..so to say. Of course she prob. isn't telling the whole story. They are both liars, and I hate that I let it get this far.

alejandra - good point. is it that hard for her to find her own man? ....ugh!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010