Do you ever get messages and think it is a troll?

This person I blocked, somehow sent a message to me today. It keeps asking if I know if it is pregnant, how do you become pregnant, does fertile blend work, if I ovulate this day, how can I tell when I ovulate, ect...
Besides the questions are just always coming and there is never a conversation, it is like they want to see what I say!
Well I had my daughter the old fashioned way, I don't have answers to those questions. And I told it this. I even asked it not to contact me.
So I just blocked it again.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 11:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yea every so often I get questions that are out of the blue and soo random..
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes I get troll mail every now and then.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Yes, depending on what I'm responding to. There are some complete perverts on the site. I just ignore them.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I got one today from tracy830 today asking the same things. I just answered no thanks. I figured it wasn't one of the moms that I see on here regularly, so it wasn't right.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• YES! I got one from soemone one day and it seemed harmless. I responded and then when I got the responses they were all started the same way "Quick Question" and then would go on a rant and ask the same questions over and over.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:00 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Not so far, knock on wood.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2010