Where is my money going?

We are making the same amount we did two months ago, but now we don't seem to have any money! I am spending the exact same amount I did on things two months ago! Is anyone else noticing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• YES,,I know what you mean!!!!

Answer by louise2 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well yes.. prices have gone up on groceries and here in my town our local sales taxes have even gone up... If you work, check your deductions, see if there is anything you can do with that to bring home a little more pay each week... I always went with more during the year, because I needed it more than then at the end of the year... Also, I was always able to take my earned income credit throughout the year as well instead of at the end... Cut coupons, shop at Aldi. You got to do what you got to do...
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:12 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would save you're receipts and even if you've spent just five cents you would know with where it's went to. Save them always of no matter what you've bought. This way in case somethings come up then you'd also have proof for it.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2008