when you find out that you are pregnant...how do you think that makes the man feel....like do you think they are sad at first or happy

mskaila25

Asked by mskaila25 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would say.

It depends on the man and the circumstances.

My husband was incredibly happy & excited. We had been married 6 years before I became pregnant with our only.. He was thrilled.. He was, I will say without hesitation, happier and more excited about it than I was.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It depends on your current situation and the daddy-to-be. The first time I got pregnan we weren't planning it but we weren't NOT trying either, you know? Dh literally tripped on his own feet when I tld him lol. He was way excited and nervous about everything so new. The 2nd time we planned it and again dh was thrilled. I miscarried and I've never seen dh cry so much, for months like I did. The 3rd time around we planned it and dh was happy when I told him, but not so much as before because he was so scared we would lose another.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think it all depends on the situation. Was it a planned pregnancy, Do you both see the relationship as long term...things like that. My own husband was funny. I took the test and got the results. He demanded I tell him over the phone and not wait. So, I called. The others guys told me he was jumping up and down and yelling and generally acting crazy. Yeah, he was happy. It was a planned pregnancy.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• thanks ladies...that really helped me out alot...
    mskaila25

Comment by mskaila25 (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I agree with the ladies above. It all depends on the circumstances. I know my DH was happy when we found out. We were already pregnant for 4 years by then and just moved into our house so it was perfect timing for us.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Depends on the person. Some men freak out while others are happy.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• depends hubs was happy both times
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My husband was always as excited if not more so equal to me.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My dh was happy and know he is wanting another one.
    bucky77

Answer by bucky77 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My hubby was so excited each time. He was the one to read the results on on the test
    SAHM2gabeshelby

Answer by SAHM2gabeshelby at 12:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010