do your hubby/so's kisses... adult content

make you wet? or his touch or jsut being next to him?

2boysmommy.js

Asked by 2boysmommy.js at 12:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• yes i get super turn on when my husband kisses me...he has such a romantic way with his FAT lips and his tongue...starts at point A and ends in another point...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• lol. ive never had that until now and i was with someone for almsot 6 years its driving me crazy
    2boysmommy.js

Comment by 2boysmommy.js (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL.... Yes sometimes
    I remember when we first dated we'd kiss and I would feel my mouth water ( like when you are hungry for something) Does that make sense? But I did...lol Not actually water but the feeling of it.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No. My husband kisses like a saint bernard. I try to avoid them most of the time. After 5 years, you'd think that I would have broken him from kissing like that, but no. It's horrible.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• well i was married for 8yrs to my 1st husband and his kisses made me want to die...it was such a BAD marriage...i had no idea what love was till now...that one person could make me feel like a total queen and just looking into his eyes makes everything perfect...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No, DH needs some help in the kissing department, and I don't have the heart to tell him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• His kisses do...his touch does...sometimes just the way he looks at me does! But I call our kids "the antidote" because once one of them enters whatever room we're in...bye bye! Lol!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• all the time. Its' something really gets to me when he is away and I wish he was with me. I really take advantage of the time when he is home with me and the kids. I have to make sure he knows he is loved when he is home . His kisses are the best.
    SAHM2gabeshelby

Answer by SAHM2gabeshelby at 1:05 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes to both even after 25 years. I love my husband's kisses!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes, but for the most part it's like kissing someone who has eaten a lemon the way his lips scrunch up.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2010