a lil worried

this is so not fair i hear all these women talking about feeling there baby's already i am 15 weeks and 4 days and this is my 3rd child and i haven't felt it yet do u think the baby is ok?????????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! Some women don't feel the first movements until closer to 20 weeks!! I think the average is about 18. Try to be patient!! :)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think everything is just fine. That is really early to start to feel the baby moving.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:34 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Its ok. Sometimes the baby is just not as active. They tend to be calm babies once born too that are easy-going. Try eating something sweet like a carmel r example and then lay down and be still. Babies move more when you are still and they've had sugar. They sleep mostly when you move. Like rocking them to sleep.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i didnt really feel my baby move till about 16 17 weeks and it was still soo slight im 38 weeks and he move constantly now dont worry they dont really start monerting movment till 28weeks
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Im sure its fine but if you worry then talk to your doctor about getting you the proper paper work for a home fetal heart doppler for piece of mind then you can listen to your baby whenever u want I have 1 and love it
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It is very rare to be able to feel your baby move before 18 weeks. I didn't feel my son until I was almost 19 weeks and it was only because he had the hiccups. Not until you are at least 25 weeks do you need to worry if you aren't feeling any movement.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 27, 2010